Newlywed appreciation I’ve only recently acquired . . .
• Getting up early just to sip pumpkin coffee over “The Pioneer Woman”
• A sink finally empty of last night’s dinner dishes
• Clean laundry on the bed, just in need of folding
• My dresses finally hung on their little hangers
• Spence and I getting all the junk mail put away
• An hour cuddled up with my Kindle
• Creatively using up all the soon-to-spoil food in one epic dinner
• Just enough weekend plans to keep us busy, but plenty of time for hanging in pajamas . . .
• And hanging in pajamas until noon.