Since I first signed my little self up for reading challenges at the end of last year, I’ve been plugging away at checking more and more novels off my to-be-read lists and keeping track of my progress here! Since January, I’ve finished two of the challenges — the 2009 YA Challenge, hosted by J. Kaye, and the Chick Lit Challenge, hosted by The Twiga Blog.
I’m very excited because these are, in fact, the first two reading challenges I joined — and they’re the first ones I’ve completed. It’s only July and I have plenty of other goals to accomplish before the end of the year, so I’ll get right back to it! My biggest challenge is J. Kaye’s 100+ Reading Challenge, and I’m currently on book No. 43 for the year. Though I’m a little behind schedule, I still think I can do it.
So what did I read? Check out my completed lists! (Hooray!)
1. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
2. The Princess Diaries X: Forever Princess by Meg Cabot
3. Forever In Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares
4. Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson
5. Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson
6. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
7. Looking For Alaska by John Green
8. A Certain Strain of Peculiar by Gigi Amateau
9. Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
10. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
11. Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen
12. Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
1. Scot On The Rocks by Brenda Janowitz
2. Milkrun by Sarah Mlynowski
3. The Reading Group by Elizabeth Noble
4. The Anglophile by Laurie Gwen Shapiro
5. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
6. Everyone Is Beautiful by Katherine Center
7. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
8. Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
9. Frenemies by Megan Crane
10. Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty
5 thoughts on “Two challenges complete!”
Way to go. I’ve signed up for 2 challenges recently and haven’t made any progress on either one.
Nice blogspot – by the way, our roots and interests are similar – books, dogs, grew up in Maryland till college came along. Keep on reading and writing!
Congratulations! I’m going to have to check one of these challenges out. I. Need. Something. To. Read. Btw you should check out The Season by Sarah MacLean. It’s YA fiction, but I liked it.
You’re doing great! 😀
I should probably join officially the 100 books challenge, since it has become my goal for this year! I’m hoping on finishing it soon after school starts, since once I’ll be back at uni my reading time will probably be something between zero and null!
Very nice! I’m currently in 4 challenges. I have yet to complete one, but I’m working on it!
Comments are closed.