Posting has been (and will probably continue to be) light as I emerge from my post-Christmas malaise, but I have plenty of adventures and holiday photos to share in the near future! As I’m visiting with friends and family, I’m not near my c0mputer as much — and not at work (hooray!). But I can now bring you the awesome books now circulating my house, all courtesy of Santa — and some very astute family members!
• The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
• Waiter Rant: Thanks For the Tip by Steve Dublanica, “The Waiter”
• Annie Leibovitz At Work by Annie Leibovitz
• The Reluctant Tuscan: How I Discovered My Inner Italian by Phil Doran
• The Assassin’s Accomplice: Mary Surratt and the Plot to Kill Abraham Lincoln
by Kate Clifford Larson
I got Guernsey! I knew my sister wouldn’t let me down! And I’m off to a family party and more festive weekend activities . . . hope everyone is doing well, and I’ll look forward to hearing all about the holidays and fun book endeavors soon!
3 thoughts on “Holiday book acquisitions”
Some good books in your holiday bookstack, Megan! I’m so anxious to read Guernsey…looking forward to your review 🙂
Wow, you really scored for Christmas. Happy reading.
Pingback: Book review: ‘The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society’ « write meg!
Comments are closed.